Friday, October 19, 2007

Great news for our family.

Great news from the House of Schneider....Kayla is going to be a big sister. I saw the heart beat on Friday and everything looked good. My biggest fear was that I would see two heart beats. Thankfully, there was only one. I don't think I could handle twins along with a two year old. I am not sure how I am going to handle a newborn and a two year old.



Well, the due date is June 9th (however the actual deliver date will probably be the 3rd or 4th). So, I don't know what we are going to do about Kayla's 2nd birthday. I will figure that out as the date get closer. I have a little over 7 months to figure that out.



I have been asked by several people if I prefer a boy or a girl. I honestly don't care. Another girl would be nice so that Kayla has a playmate. However, a boy would be a great addition as well. My only thing that I ask is that this baby is healthy.

2 comments:

lauren_kitts said...

Amy i am so happy for you and john... and kayla gets cuter every day!!! miss you all very much and can't wait to see you for thanksgiving!!!Take care of your new bundle and give kayla my love.
lauren

cwelch88 said...

Hi Amy, Mom told me about your blog. I will keep it in my favorites so I can see how you and the family are doing. We are doing fine. I am very excited about the new baby. June 6 is also a great day to be borned. Ha, Ha, We miss seeing all of you. Kayla has really grown. she is so cute. Love Aunt Carolyn