Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two weeks into it...

It has been two weeks since Christian's arrival. If I said that everything has been great, I would be lying. Having a two year old and a newborn has been challenging. I have had so much help from family and friends. It has been a blessing. Even though there have been moments were I thought I would loose it, I would not change anything. Christian has been a blessing. He is definitely a cuddle bug. He wants to be help all the time. He loves to sleep on my chest. This makes it very difficult for me to sleep, but it is better then the alternative (crying all night). He lets you (and ever one else know when he is not happy). That is the Schneider in him.
Kayla is adjusting to the changes. She enjoys helping Mommy out and sharing her toys with him. When he cries, she lets me know that the baby needs to eat. She loves to help change his diaper and has to have hers changed on the changing table when I am done with him. She has had her moments were she wants me to put the baby to sleep so that I can spend time with me. If someone else tries to comfort or pick up Christian, she gets upset and explains to them "My baby!" She is already a protective big sister.
Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

memaw said...

Amy what a beautiful baby boy. I can hardly wait until I see Christian.
We love your guys. Memaw and Paul.

The Daily Stroll said...

Great pictures! We can't wait to see him again :)