Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Wiggles Shirt

If it was up to Kayla, she would wear her famous red Wiggle's shirt "EVERY" night. Many times I tell her that it is in the washer (nights when I can't find it or when it is actually dirty). Well, after Kayla's bath tonight, I was to tired to look for the shirt so I told Kayla that the shirt is being cleaned and she can wear it tomorrow. So, we put on another nightgown. About 30 minutes later, Kayla came running over to me with her red Wiggles shirt in her hand explaining to me that it is clean and that she is going to wear it. She was correct. Kayla pulled the clothes out of the dryer and found her red Wiggles shirt. All I could do was shake my head and smile. The amazing thing is Kayla put the clothes back in the dryer once she got her shirt. Thank you Kayla!

No comments: