Friday, June 12, 2009

A birthday celebration

For nearly two months now, Kayla has been asking about her birthday party and letting me know that she wants a water slide at her party. Of course I gave into the water slide and I am so glad that I did. The kids had a BLAST on it. She had a great time with all her friends and family. We had tone of food, lots of laughs and special cupcakes.
Thank you to everyone that was able to make it. Birthdays are so special to me and I love celebrating them with those that we care about.

Picture of the family before the festivities began and before Jon threw me into the pool of water at the bottom of the slide. Yes you heard me right. I was soaked. Oh, well what do you do....join the kids and go down the slide.

Kayla enjoyed the water slide.
I made special ice cream cone cupcakes for Kayla's party. 34 cupcakes for the kids. That is a lot of cupcakes.
Kayla shared her birthday cake with her best friend.

Both were covered with icing and laughed at one another.

No comments: