Saturday, June 11, 2011

To my little mermaid…

Congratulation on your birthday!!! You’re now 5 years old but it was like only yesterday that you came out to this world and added so much joy and love to my life.  A day never goes by that I don’t give thanks to God for you and the joy you have brought to my life.  Yes there are days that we butt heads (maybe because we are so much alike…at least that is what Daddy says) but I know that we will always be close and you will always have a special place in my heart...my little mermaid. 

I’m very proud of you.  You are so smart, so generous and so loving.  You can always count on me to support and guide you along the way.

I thank God that you are a healthy and a happy little girl.  I love you and Happy 5th birthday “my little mermaid ” God bless you always.

With love,

Mommy

No comments: