Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas at the Ranch


On Thursday, December 27, 2007, we went to my parents for our Christmas celebration. I was not sure if we were going to make it after the first night. I think between Jon, Kayla and myself, we got a total of 6 hours of sleep. It was a horrible night. However, once we got a good nap the next day all was well. Kayla received some really nice gifts and enjoyed playing with Zoe and Addison. Kayla loved crawling up on the tractor and pretending to drive it. On Friday afternoon, we went out to feed the cows and she was all ready to help feed them and pet them. On Saturday morning, Jon shot a deer. Kayla was not quite sure about the deer. She just stood there with a perplexed look. We left the ranch on Saturday afternoon, just in time for Jon to make it to the football game in San Antonion and for Kayla and I to get home to watch the Aggie football game. However, Kayla and I did not make it to the end. We were both passed out by 9pm. Thanks Mary and Dad for a wonderful weekend...

No comments: