Thursday, January 17, 2008

The results are in...

Today, we all went to the doctor for my 20 week ultrasound. As the doctor was doing the ultrasound, Kayla kept saying "Babyyyy." I don't think she really realizes that there is a baby in my belly, instead I think she is just repeating what I have told her. Once the doctor was done looking at the major organs and taking the measurements, we found out the sex of our new addition to the family. He was definitely not shy. There is no mistake, it is a boy. I was in shock at first. I am prepared to raise another little girl, I have all the clothes, the pink blankets, the dolls, and princess books. Now what....Both Jon and I are excited. One girl and one boy will be a nice mix.

2 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

So exciting!! :)

cwelch88 said...

I just love watching your blog. I feel like I am right there with you. Uncle Byron and I send out love,
Aunt Carolyn