Friday, March 7, 2008

Kayla's favorite past times...

Last week, we finally purchased a tree swing for Kayla. She absolutely loves it. I have caught her several times during the past week sneaking out the doggy door so that she can sit in her swing. If she is not in her swing, she can then be found with her bubble machine. Yes, blowing bubbles and swinging are the two things that occupy our time regardless if it is rain or shine. Yesterday, it rained ALL day. Kayla tried to run out to her swing a couple times. She made it half way once before I called her back in drenching wet. Instead, we sat on the front porch for a little over an hour (and 4 bottles of bubbles) blowing bubbles. This morning as Kayla was stirring, I over heard her cry out as she was half awake, "Buubbless." Too cute. Hopefully , I can get some pictures this weekend of her with her bubble maker.




Let me help Daddy!


I'm ready. Swing me high!



No comments: