Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving part 2

Our second feast of the month was the weekend before Thanksgiving. This year it was my turn to host the traditional Thanksgiving weekend. Before the weekend festivities, Kayla helped me make personalized place mats, leave garland and Thanksgiving Turkey kitchen towels. She even helped me make some of the casseroles the day before. I am always nervous before everyone arrives, do we have enough food? did I forget something? where is everyone going to sleep? Well, it all worked out and we all had a great time. The weekend menu consisted of two 18+lb turkeys, tons of appetizers, casseroles, and three scrumptious pies (treadmill time!). Kayla and Jonah wore themselves out. Even Christian played hard. I so enjoyed having everyone here and visiting.
Click to play
src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

We had a wonderful time! Great pictures :) I know can't wait to see Kayla and Christian again at Christmas!