Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a month...

I feel like the days are rushing past me. I have no idea where the past month went. I cant believe almost three weeks have past since Halloween. Before I know it, Christmas will have come and gone.
In the past three weeks, Christian has grown and developed so much. He is out of our room and in the nursery now. (I guess it is time for me to get all the pink out of the room) He is rolling over with no problem (front to back and back to front). He is starting to try and crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees but tends to push backwards rather then going forward. He loves eat his socks (he loves to eat everything). Overall, he is a very easy going and happy child.
Precious smile!

Kayla is growing up to be such an amazing little girl. She is by far a Daddy's girl. If I tell Kayla, "I love you" she replies back "No, I love Daddy." Kayla's favorite color is by far PINK. Inf fact the other night, I was able to go out by myself while Jon kept the kids. My intention was to go shopping for me. Instead, I ended up buying Christian three new outfits and Kayla four outfits and a new PINK vest. I don't think she has taken it off since, not even to go to bed.

Beautiful little girl!

No comments: