Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Choo Choose You!

At 9pm on Tuesday evening, I remembered that Kayla’s Valentine’s Day party was the next day.  AGH! I had nothing for Valentine gifts and I am supposed to bring cupcakes.  Thank goodness I had a box of chocolate cake mix.  So, I start making the cupcakes.  However, being the freak that I am, I could not make plain old cupcakes.  Off to the grocery store to get the ingredients for the special Valentine cupcakes.  By 1:45am, the 16 Valentine cards were done! The dozen chocolate covered strawberries for the teachers were in the fridge! and 18 “I Choo Choose You!” cupcakes were done!  _MG_0788_edited-1

 

_MG_0792

3 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

Very Very cute!!

molldoll1117 said...

Amy, you did an amazing job on those cupcakes!! Knowing you did them in the 11th hour makes it all that much more impressive! You rock girl!!!

Three Men and a Little Crazy said...

Very cute! Sorry you were on your own. :( I bet the kiddos LOVED them -- nice work!