Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One more month…

31 more days and my little boy will be two years old.   I love every minute with him and cherish every hug and kiss.  This month he has grown by leaps and bounds.  He is talking more and more.  He has started to tell me, “I love you!”  (Melt my heart.)  The other night, Christian came down with a fever.  I held him and patted his pack.  Later that night, he rolled over and started patting my chest and hugged me.  (Melt my heart.)  Even though he is very loving, Christian is still ALL boy.  Christian loves to play ball, loves to hit, loves to tackle, loves to eat.

_MG_1583 IMG_1608

_MG_1552 IMG_1615

1 comment:

Three Men and a Little Crazy said...

Wow, TWO!!!! The little guys are getting so old! Sorry he was sick -- poor thing. :( Hope he's feeling better.