Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day at the zoo...

Last Thursday, Jon and I took Kayla to the San Antonio zoo. Kayla had so much fun. She wanted to see every animal and wanted to climb into each of the exhibits in order to get closer to the animals. At each of the exhibits, Kayla would imitate the animals (as loud as she could).
Several of the exhibits required us dragging her away. The monkeys and rhinos were definitely her favorite. The snakes also intrigued Kayla (and her Daddy). After three hours of walking around, we were all ready to go. Once we got into into the car, Kayla was out before we even drove out of the parking lot. I really thought she would be out for at least on hour. No, as soon as we stopped to get some ice cream she was up and licking her lips (that is my little girl).


Mommy, I can imitate an elephant!

Look at me!

Oh! Monkeys!


Wow!










1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

What a fun day! I'm ready to take Jonah to the zoo! I know he will love it! Hope we can take them when you guys come up!