Monday, February 11, 2008

I am a big girl now...


Kayla is becoming more and more independant. I caught her this weekend trying to dress herself. Actually, after several tries, she suceeded and got her pants and shirt on by herself. WOW!!! I was amazed and a little sad.

Can you believe that our little giftl is 20 months today. Were has the time gone. I was looking through her pictures and I am amazed at how much she has changed from the first day I saw her.

*Kayla is talking more and more.

*She is becoming more and more stubborn with each passing day. She wants to do eveything herself and if you try and help she gets upset.

*She loves to cuddle and give hugs. Every morning the two of us lay on the couch cuddled in our blanket and watch The Wiggles while we drink our "pink" milk.


*Kayla loves to get dirty. She enjoys digging in the dirt and throwing sand in her hair, on to everyone else and onto the carpet in the house.

*Her favorite book is Goodnight Moon. I think she has it memorized (I know I do).

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

Very cute! She is such a big girl! Jonah's pretty good about putting his pants on. We are still working on shirts! ;)