Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our little boy...

Can you believe, 7 months has gone by since Christian was born. Wow! He is growing so fast. I wish I could slow things down. I feel like the days are going by to fast and I don't want to miss a thing. Before I know it my little boy will be a man and leaving home.
He has been army crawling for a little over a month but now it is an all out crawl (and he is fast). Now that he is mobile, I am constantly chasing him and trying to distract him. The dogs water bowl is his favorite go to item. He has found the doggy door but has not tried to climb out of it (yet). The other day, I walked into his room and he had pulled himself up to his knees and was looking out of his bed. Needless to say, I immediately lowered his bed. Christian loves his sister. The two of them laugh and play with each other. He lights up every time he sees her. He tries to chase her around the house and gets frustrated that he can't keep up with her (one day he will be running circles around her). I love watching them plaay and laugh together. It fills my heart with so much joy seeing them giggle and smile at one another.

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

Cute pictures! I like the one of him with the stuffed pony! can't believe he iIs already 7 months old!!