Monday, January 26, 2009

8 months old

Our little boy is 8 months old today. Wow. He is such a joy. Christian melts my heart with his smile and his laughter. Every time I look at him, I just want to hug and kiss his sweet little face.
He is growing so fast. At nine months...
* Christian has started pulling up and even trying to let go and stand. He loves pulling up on my leg when I am trying to make dinner.
* Christian hates baby food. I try everyday to feed him rice cereal/oatmeal and a veggie. However, most of the time he wants nothing to do with it. Instead, he wants to eat what I am eating (steak and potatoes).
* Christian loves imitating Kayla. He tries to play keep away from me (just like Kayla plays keep away with him).
* Christian loves playing peek-a-boo.
*Christian loves music. Anytime he hears a beat he starts to dance. So Cute!!!
* Christian throws a royal tantrum if you take away a toy he wants.
* Christian hates getting his diaper changed. I have to sing to him in order to get him to stay still for a few seconds.
* Christian is a great sleeper (NOT!!!). He still wakes up at midnight for a feeding. Sometimes he will wake up a 3 am. I hope he starts sleeping through the night soon.

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

I can't believe he is already eight months old! Time has really flown by!