Monday, September 7, 2009

Am I in trouble or what...

While giving the kids a bath last night, I realized that I am in trouble...
Christian kept standing up in the bath tub. I kept telling him to sit down. He would sit down and a couple seconds later he would stand up again. Finally after many warnings, I gave him a tap on the behind. He sat down and pouted a few seconds. Guess what happened next...Yes, he stood up and gave me a really big smile. "Christian you are going to get another spanking if you do not sit down and stay seated." He gave a big smile and proceeded to give himself a spanking. Agh!!! It was hard not to smile. Really what am I going to do with him. He is not even a year and a half and already given me grief.

2 comments:

lauren_kitts said...

now that is way too funny*** he is definately a schneider man*** be ready for him to tell you you can't hurt him when he learns to talk I've heard they all said that to their mom at one point! GOOD LUCK!!! We luv ya'll

The Daily Stroll said...

LOL...all I can say is uh-oh!