Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why does it go by so fast?

Christmas – my favorite holiday – has come and gone too fast, as it does each year.  I still count the days until it comes and wonder at the joy of family and friends as we meet each December to share the pleasure of being together … being wistful when it is over.   This year was the same – as I hope it was for you – full of happiness, full of love, full of joy.  This year, we traveled Houston and then to Hico to visit with family and even had the enchantment of a white Christmas (Texas standards).

I share these pictures with you as I start my countdown to next year’s Christmas.  Hoping that maybe next year it won’t go by so fast.  Wishing you wonder as you start your new year.   I trust you will fill it with good people and good times.  May we all come to the end being thankful, as I am, for the friends and family that fill my life with love and joy!

Christmas with Memaw, cousins and other special family members in Houston, TX…

017029019016 

021020027

Christmas with Mimi, Grandmother, cousins and other special family members in Hico, TX…

158104143157147      156128109111123      

1 comment:

molldoll1117 said...

What a great post!! I'm so thrilled you had such a wonderful holiday!! I really enjoyed all the photos. :o)