Saturday, January 2, 2010

Spike Jr. Dinosaur

A couple of days before Christmas, Christian and I sat out to finish up the Christmas shopping and wrapping of the presents.  While wrapping Jonah's (cousin) present (which I do NOT recommend trying to do with a toddler), Christian decided that the toy was his.  I had the hardest time keeping him away so that I could finish wrapping it. Finally, I got the package wrapped.  I even thought I hid it pretty well under the tree.  No luck.  I left the room for two seconds and I walked into my little boy unwrapping it…

034

I took the package away and hid it in the closet.  Yes, Christian threw a royal fit.  Down on the ground, screaming and kicking.  Wow! Amazingly, I did not give in, the gift stayed in the closet. However, Christian and I made a fast trip to Target to get another gift for Jonah.  Once we got home, Christian headed straight to the closet.  He tried everything to open that door so that he could get the gift that was not intended for him.

039

To say the least, this was Christian’s favorite Christmas gift…Spike Jr Dinosaur.Fisher Price Spike Jr.

No comments: