Thursday, January 14, 2010

First haircut…

Well, I finally decided it was time for my little man to have his first haircut. I just loved his curls and didn't want to cut them off. I also didn't want him to look too old but he had been called a girl one too many times recently I decided it was time! (a girl really?  Do you see all the bumps and bruises!)

Before Kayla's swim lessons, we headed to Snip-Its in Round Rock, TX.  Christian did a GREAT job.  He sat there peacefully.  He didn't make a sound or a movement.  Kayla stood there with him, supporting him, giving him encouragement. 

    IMG_0443_edited-1       _MG_0445_edited-2       _MG_0450       _MG_0458

 

Once we were done, Christian smiled real big and said Cheez…my little man!!

_MG_0464_edited-1

1 comment:

molldoll1117 said...

SO CUTE!!! How impressive that he sat so still and didn't fuss at all! I have a feeling it'll be a different story when it's Link's turn. He still looks completely adorable!!