Monday, August 29, 2011

2011 Annual Pictures

Every year during the summer, I shop around for the perfect coordinating outfits.  I get the kids ready for what feels like an all day event.  And then the headache begins. This year was...well no words can explain the stress.  Christian did not want to calm down.  He was on some kind of sugar high.  He was being his silly self; falling down, laughing, rolling on the ground, driving Mommy crazy.  Kayla kept smiling a fake, unnatural smile and was more worried about what Christian was doing then looking at the camera.  I was tired, stressed over some simple pictures and SO ready to go.  Many times I thought about calling it quits and saying forget about 2011 photos.  Just one good picture please! I had put off picture day all summer.  Today was the last day before school started.  Thank goodness for a great photographer.  She was calm.  She helped settle the kids down.  After an hour photo session and 50+ photos, we finally got a few good ones.

Now I can relax, until next year.

 kayla2011 chri2011

Kids2011

No comments: