Sunday, February 8, 2009

The craziness (part 2)


So after fighting the bad rash with Kayla, I thought all would go back to normal and our daily routines would take place again. The rash only lasted 4-5 days, but it seemed like an eternity. Soon after Kayla got rid of her rash, I broke out. I was miserable. All I could think of was how I kept pestering Kayla about scratching, "Stop Kayla!" "Your making it worse Kayla!" Poor Kayla, I had no idea that she was in that much agony. She was a better trooper then me. She never complained or cried at how bad it itched and burned. Myself, I complained like a two year old. It was miserable. Thank goodness mine only lasted two days and was not nearly as bad as Kayla's. I have to say she is a lot stronger and pain tolerant then her mommy. I still dont know what caused the rash. I thought maybe the new drier sheets that I started using or a food allergy. However, since we both broke out,I am thinking maybe a virus. We will never know.
this is a good day....the rash had already started to subside.

No comments: