Monday, February 9, 2009

The craziness (part 3)

So the rashes disappeared. However, only in time to fight the next battle. Last week was the battle of the flu. Christian came down with a small grade fever Sunday the 1st. Tuesday and Wednesday Jonah came to visit us while Uncle Josh had a meeting to attend at Texas State. We had a really good time drawing and playing. However, Wednesday night once our guest left, both Christian and I were attacked by a high fever. Both Christian and I were in bed until Friday morning. I started feeling a lot better by Friday morning and Christian started making a recovery by Friday evening. Thank goodness both Kayla and Jon did not catch our bug. Well, actually, Kayla caught a little cold but none of the high fever and aching body. I am so glad all that is over with. I think we are back to our daily routine. So far four days of no illnesses or any other crazy life events. We will keep are fingers crossed.

No comments: