Friday, March 27, 2009

Almost a year....wow.


Ten months ago, I held my little boy for the first time. Then he was 9lbs 7oz. Today he is almost 22lbs. Then he was wearing 0-3 month clothing (a few NB). Today he wears 12-18 month clothing (and he fits into his cousins 2T pajamas). It is amazing how much he has grown. This month...

*Christian had 4 teeth pop up this month.

*Christian is saying MaMa and DaDa.

*Christian is trying to repeat words like dog and that.

*Christian can stand on his own for 5-10 seconds.

*Christian loves being outside.

*Christian loves to climb the stairs and loves to climb over pillows.

*Christian thinks it is funny to attack me or anyone laying on the floor.




1 comment:

memaw said...

Amy the pictures of the children are great and I especially enjoy the ones that have you and Jon in them. We love all you guys.
Memaw and Paul. I notice from our last visit that Kayla is calling us Grandmo and Grandpa. That is also greaat.