Monday, March 8, 2010

A weekend of fun!

The past weekend was filled with tons of actions.  The cousins came down for a visit.  Not if that was enough, Kayla also had her last soccer game and soccer party.  The kids had a blast.  I love watching Jonah and Kayla interact.  The two have so much fun together.  Christian and Meredith are starting to bond (and it is adorable).  The weekend started out with some fun in the jeep. Poor Monda…the kids decided to try and run her down.  I think she finally had to hide between the cars to get away.  They had a blast!

 

    IMG_7801   IMG_7795

Next, was the soccer game and end of the season party.  I think my kids won the award for the messiest cupcake eaters.  Go Christian and Kayla! I think it took several days for the green to finally come off her hands.

After the soccer game, Monda and I took the kids to Jump n’ Climb. They all had a blast. Actually, we all had a really good time.  The kids talked Monda into climbing up one of the play areas and going down the slide.  Yah! All I have to say is after I heard her scream while coming down, I decided it was in my best interest to stay in the ball pit with Meredith.  This slide was no normal slide.  Two stories tall (maybe even taller) and straight down.  Christian, Kayla and Jonah LOVED it!  I think they went down the thing at least 100 times.

Overall, it was a great weekend.  Kayla and Christian were TOTALLY exhausted the next week.  I think it took them several days to catch up on the much needed rest and relaxation.

2 comments:

Three Men and a Little Crazy said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Is it bad to admit that I'm kind of glad soccer is over? For now, at least. :)

The Daily Stroll said...

All I have to say is that slide was scarier than some of the rides I have been on at Six Flags! :) We had a great weekend! Looking forward to getting the fam together again soon :)